Why should I join the #twitterforfood June 1st campaign to skip a meal and donate the savings to a hunger relief organization?
10. You could probably skip a meal without even noticing.
9. You'll gain the respect of all twitterdom...and your mom.
8. Your waistline will thank you...translate stomach growl to gratitude.
7. You'll sleep better knowing you've helped someone today.
6. Come tax time 2010, you'll have a write off to remember this by.
5. Someones waistline will thank you...translate lack of stomach growl to gratitude.
4. You'll be a hero on twitterforfood.com (if you tell me you joined in)
3. Less back pain from carrying or sitting on a too fat wallet.
2. The admiration of your peers that you donated in the very first #twitterforfood.
And the number one reason to join the #twitterforfood June 1st campaign...
1. Since you won't be eating, you have more time to tweet!
Seriously, don't you think you should be a part of this? You'll be helping people all around the world and at the same time connecting with them in a small way. Please join us and retweet:
#twitterforfood Skip a meal June 1st and donate the savings to world hunger. http://tr.im/m1Pq